Engineering Process Analyst -Manufacturing
Grand Rapids, MI
Long-term, Ongoing Contract with Possible Direct Hire Conversion
Competitive Rate Available
Inspired by over 100 years of insight, our client, the world’s largest international office furniture manufacturing company, leverages the power of place to offer a comprehensive portfolio of workplace, healthcare, and education products, furnishings and services to serve the world’s leading organizations. Founded in 1912, our client is the global leader in enhancing how people work, heal, and learn.
With a couple weeks of combined corporate and plant training on the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system, will be working on handling all data flow from engineering to manufacturing and to the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Candidate will be responsible for knowledge of current best practices and enforcing system rules as necessary.
· Interpreting requests from Mechanical Engineers on projects
· Understand PLM data flow to ERP system to best set up data structure
· Responsible to practice and enforce best practices of the company in regards to PLM system
· Point person for group to provide information on PLM system and ERP system capabilities and how they communicate
· Very strong analysis skills
· Knowledge of PLM system
· Knowledge of ERP system
· Interpersonal skills
· Strong Windows OS and MS Office skills
· Able to create new documentation of updated steps or requirements
· Understand what a product structure means
· Able to follow process documentation and learn quickly
· Manages time and workload effectively
· 0-5 years of experience in manufacturing engineering, product/design engineering, IT support positions
· Degree in either IT related or Engineering related fields
The successful candidate will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We accelerate organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing, and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance, Engineering, and Healthcare to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve.
Role: Engineering Process Analyst
Apply for this job now.