Are you looking for your next challenge within the nursing profession? Can you build strong relationships with vulnerable adults? Register with Randstad today and provide first-class care within a highly reputable South Wales hospital trust. We are looking for a confident, proactive and experienced Band 5 nurse with medical and surgical backgrounds to join the Randstad team! Hourly Rates of up to £30.00!
Here at Randstad we can offer you:
- Continuing support and free mandatory training
- Flexible hours to help with your work-life balance - both day and night shifts available
- 28 days annual leave pay
Put your skills and experience to good use:
- Actively participate as part of an experience nursing team
- Protect the dignity of the adults you interact with
- Promote independence - make a difference!
The right nurse for this role will:
- Be passionate about the care of vulnerable adults
- Have recent experience nursing within the NHS
- Have a clear NMC Pin as well as an enhanced DBS
If you currently work in the NHS but would be interested in trying out another Health Board then call today for a brief informal chat about how we can help you.
To join our team you will have relevant and recent experience of nursing within the NHS for a minimum of 6 months. Call Will at the Cardiff office today on 02920 877510 or email your CV !
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Apply for this job now.