CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES ASSISTANT - FT, PT and Summer Roles Available!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED - WE WILL TRAIN! Houston, Texas
Star Executives is a team of experienced sales people and team leaders, but we still need to grow in order to provide our clients with outstanding results.
If you enjoy working with customers in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a chance to learn, earn and grow at your own pace, our entry level customer service and sales openings are the perfect fit!
All of our Customer Service Sales Assistants start off entry-level and have the opportunity to develop personally and professionally as they enhance their skills. They all receive full product training and ongoing guidance and support from day one.
PRODUCT TRAINING INCLUDES:
• Videos, Mock Presentations, and Role Playing (office-based)
• Live Presentations, Observations, and Teamwork (field-based)
• Daily Evaluations, Support, and Coaching from Peers and Management
• Access to Conference Calls, Regional Seminars, and Networking Contacts
As the team and client portfolio grow, new opportunities will arise for our people to advance into team leadership, account management, and business management. We always promote from within based on results, not seniority.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES ASSISTANTS WILL:
• Learn about our client's products, services, missions and success stories
• Present these to the public face-to-face at events and venues in the region
• Be comfortable completing face-to-face sales and marketing presentations
• Help our clients establish or maintain brand awareness and market share
• Be able to meet or exceed our entry-level sales standards and expectations
• Have the opportunity to develop and lead a team or manage a campaign
• Learn or enhance business skills: administration, financial planning, recruitment, sales forecasting, client relations, public relations, etc.
Star Executives OFFERS:
• Comprehensive Sales Training and Extensive Product Training
• Regional, National and International Travel Opportunities
• Advancement Opportunities and Leadership Development
• Public Recognition, Awards and Financial Incentives
• Invites to Social Events, Meals, Seminars, and Award Ceremonies
• Business Development/ Business Management Opportunities
IDEAL CANDIDATES ARE:
• From a customer-facing background (customer service, retail sales, hospitality or similar)
• Over 18 and available to start immediately (notice periods will be considered)
• Local to Houston or willing to commute daily or able to relocate within 4 weeks
• Looking for personal and professional growth based on results, not seniority
• Competitive, self-motivated individuals with a proven commitment
• Graduates with a degree in Business, Marketing, or Management (preferred, but not necessary)
For consideration, please send your resume using the online application process. We will contact successful applicants within 1 week, so please be patient with us
We are Star, a sales and marketing firm established in Houston, TX. Specializing in sales, lead generation and customer acquisition. We build marketing campaigns that are tailored to suit our clients needs and generate quality sales on our client’s behalf. We believe that our campaigns can benefit any industry regardless the budget.
Role: Customer Service and Sales Assistant
Location: South Houston,
Apply for this job now.