Recruitment Specialist – Business, Finance
£30K - £40K + uncapped commission + benefits
Our internal Recruitment team is growing due to business growth, so we are hiring. It really is the closest opportunity you will get to get the agency world without the cold calling, being hung up on and silly power hours where you have to stand up for little reason! You will be part of a vibrant office, working with great people and be part of fantastic team delivering projects with top clients. Career progression is on offer and we will certainly invest in your future and professional development.
emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London office specialises in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial sector.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will own the entire Recruitment process for either Banking, Finance, IT, Quantitative and or Tech hires, both perm and contract for projects within Tier 1 and Tier 2 Banks.
Our Recruitment Specialist:
· Are you a Recruitment Specialist that can source, screen and select the top talent within risk, quantitative, transformation, analysis, compliance or fintech through job-boards, social media and networking?
· Are you a Recruiter that writes bespoke and engaging job descriptions / adverts for risk, quantitative, transformation, analysis, compliance or fintech roles considering factors such as search engine optimization (SEO)?
· Are you a Recruiter Specialist that manages the process from Recruitment planning, interview, selection and offer stage
· Do you network at industry or social events to build strong relationships and become an expert in Finance and IT
· Are you a Recruitment Specialist that advocates for creative and/or cost effective candidate sourcing, to attract, select and pipeline the best candidates within risk, quantitative, transformation, analysis, compliance or fintech?
Who you ideally are?
· A Recruitment Specialist either within risk, quantitative, transformation, analysis, compliance or fintech roles experience and ideally have worked in the Banking/Financial Services sector
· A Recruitment Specialist with demonstrable track record of success in hiring senior risk, quantitative, transformation, analysis, compliance or fintech professionals mainly on contract and perm.
· A Recruitment Specialist that’s a master at running Boolean searches and other LinkedIn tools
· A Recruitment Specialist at ease with managing stakeholder relationships
What you’ll get in return:
· A commitment to an accelerated: career pathway, development and learning
· To work in an established brand with a startup mentality
· Excellent salary, bonuses, uncapped commission structure and an exceptional benefits package
· Recognition programmes and growth within a diverse and global environment.
Recruitment Specialist risk, quantitative, transformation, analysis, compliance or fintech roles may be suited for you if you are currently a headhunter, Recruitment Specialist, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment resourcer, Finance Recruiter, Delivery Specialist, FinTech Recruiter or similar.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will already have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
By applying for the above position and providing your personal data to us you understand that your data will be processed in line with our Privacy Notice. https://#removed#/privacy-notice.html