Are you organized, adaptable, professional and a self-starter?
Do you like to support others?
Are you looking to apply your human resources skills?
Do you love people?
Are you interested to learn about healthcare compliance?
If yes to all of the above, please send your resume today.
- Experience in an administrative role.
- Analytical experience.
- Experience scheduling.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written communication dexterity and attention to detail.
- Humility / willingness to learn and engage the feedback loop exhaustively.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and inspire teamwork.
- Outgoing communication skills.
- Innovative thinking and proactive planning.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Provide general assistance to CEO, CFO and CMO to manage business needs.
Only the highly responsible and highly motivated need apply.
Room to grow.
We are a healthcare organization with the highest standards. If you have integrity and want to work hard alongside this world class team, send us your resume today.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Location: Huntington Beach,
Apply for this job now.