LifeStation’s mission is to leverage our innovative technology and services to transform the lives of seniors and help them live safe and independently. LifeStation is one of the largest providers of medical alert monitoring and technology services in the United States.
From the moment you walk into our beautiful offices, you get the right entrepreneurial vibe with all the excitement and benefits you’d expect. However, LifeStation is serious about fostering a healthy work/life balance and time spent with the team will confirm that. Most importantly you will have the chance to surround yourself with some of the best and brightest people around.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology and healthcare and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission.
The Marketing team at LifeStation is responsible for driving new client growth and driving value from the existing client base.
If you love data and thrive on finding patterns in the numbers, then LifeStation wants to add you to our team as a Marketing Analyst. You will be responsible for telling the story of the data to the rest of the team.
The Marketing Analyst will deliver marketing insights to the marketing and sales teams. By managing all marketing data, reports and analysis, the Marketing Analyst will make the insights and recommendations that drive our fast-growing business to new heights.
- Build automated and custom user-friendly reports that combine key metrics from multiple data sources for marketing and sales
- Analyze sales data, activity and campaign effectiveness to make actionable recommendations for future strategic planning; consult on marketing strategy initiatives
- Lead the effort to build and own the marketing media planning process, drive marketing strategy and budget allocation through statistical modeling and analysis
- Measure the performance of marketing campaigns, develop KPI reports that tell the story behind the data to non-technical team members and drive key marketing, digital product, and business decisions
- Use data to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies, tactics, and measurement techniques.
- Assist with research projects on customer behavior
- Analyze output to ensure error free data is supplied to ensure efficient provision of data/output is provided
- Provide insights that support and further brand narrative(s), and think creatively about where and how to gather these data points.
- Continually communicate with the marketing team to understand where and how data can support all initiatives
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working with marketing and sales data
- Expert level command of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, charts, vlookup, sumifs), Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to write and modify SQL queries
- Experienced with applying data and statistics to real-world problems
- Strong analytical skills; ability to manage, manipulate and analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations using technology as well as statistical techniques.
- Strong writing ability and experience building insights-driven narratives required
- Digital marketing experience a plus
- BA or BS degree in a related field
What's In It for You
· Top pay and excellent comprehensive benefits package
· Chance to work with an extremely experienced and talented leadership group
· Entrepreneurial work environment with the freedom to get things done
· Make a true impact on our company and products with high-visibility and possibilities for career growth
· Company outings, catered lunches, team building events and much more
· Excellent location
Benefits and Perks:
· Excellent Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
· Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
· Access to Corporate Discounts
· Commuter Benefits
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· And much more…
LifeStation has been instrumental in providing a safety net for those faced with the potential of requiring immediate medical assistance.
The LifeStation medical monitoring system has been designed by industry veterans who have one goal in mind — Secured Independence.
Our monitoring system allows you the freedom to live where you desire — independently in your home — with the assurance that if you require emergency assistance at any time you can reach us with the simple push of a button.
LifeStation uses a Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed monitoring center and our Care Specialists are all CSAA certified so you can be confident that when you need us we will be there.
We've included everything you will ever need in one low monthly price — no hidden charges, no extra costs, Never!
LifeStation appreciates the opportunity to serve you for many years to come.
Role: Marketing Analyst
Apply for this job now.