A Residential Conveyancer is sought to join this regional law firm based in their Exmouth office joining a high performing team.
You will have at least 3 years experience and be able to successfully manage your own caseload of residential conveyancing with minimal supervision. You will be able to produce the majority of your own documents using a case management system.
- You will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of successfully working in a residential conveyancing department;
- A focus on developing and maintaining professional and effective client relationships at all levels and managing relationships;
- Successful track record in both marketing initiatives and activities to increase fee income and raise own profile and firm;
- A flexible approach and capability to work well and flourish in a team;
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues internally across all practice areas and offices;
- Ability to meet financial and non financial targets and broader objectives set.
This is a full time permanent position and the firm are offering a competitive salary and benefits. The firm have an inclusive team ethos where everyone works together to achieve high quality service for clients and colleagues.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Exmouth, Devon, Devon
Apply for this job now.