- Usually works with minimum supervision, conferring with superior on unusual matters.
- May be assisted by Junior or Mid-level personnel.
- Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity.
- Has appreciable latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
- Independently performs the full range of responsibilities within the function; possesses broad job knowledge; analyzes problems/issues of diverse scope and determines solutions
- 5 to 7 years
- automation experience
- automated testing tools
- An experienced professional who knows how to apply theory and put it into practice with in-depth understanding of the professional field;
- Candidates with experience designing and implemented an automated testing framework
- Someone who was responsible for the implementation either on a new project or for an existing software application Knowledge
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments.
ATS is an information technologies consulting company providing services to Fortune 500 companies nationwide. ATS specializes in providing full-service staffing solutions by providing technical and business personnel through staff supplementation and project engagements. The company has extensive contacts within its Fortune 500 client base and is able to access a large pool of talented and responsive professionals with proven records of accomplishment in both the technical and business fields.
Role: QA Automation Engineer [18-01642]
Apply for this job now.