A medium size property consultancy is actively recruiting for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor/Employers Agent to be based in Nottingham.
My client is a medium size property consultancy in the UK with 5 offices across the country. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on a range of residential, leisure and commercial projects. They work on some big projects valued up to £300 million.
They are actively looking to recruit for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor/Employers Agent to get involved in taking responsibility of projects from inception to completion. Value of projects can range from £1 - £300 million. This is a permanent position within a consultancy that has great company culture and reputation.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
• Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
• Have some experience managing projects from inception to completion
• Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Opportunity to work on some high profile projects
• Medium sized Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
• Fantastic company culture and senior management
• Lots of company social events
• £35-45k salary + package
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on #removed# for more information.