Summary of Duties:
· Responds to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support.
· Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
· Has knowledge of commonly-used personal computer terminology, concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Provides basic support to end users such as password resets.
· Run processing jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines.
· Proficiency in MS Office 2003 or above
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
· Critical thinking
· Ability to work independently (no one else on duty at IT during off hours)
o Must be able to work rotational shifts (day/evening/night).
o Occasional revision to start 4 hours earlier or later if staff calls in sick for that day. Days are subject to change if vacation coverage is needed.
-Minimum 2 or 4-year college degree
-Candidates will be background and drug screened prior to start
-A 2-step TB clearance certificate is required
This is a full-time temp-to-hire position. For immediate consideration, please email your resume or go to our website www. honolulu. snelling.com to apply!
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States - Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses - Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms - Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Role: IT Help Desk Technician for Medical Facility
Apply for this job now.