Continuous Improvement Office (CIO) Coordinator
The Medical Research Network (MRN) specialise in providing community-based clinical trials to patients across the globe and are now looking to recruit an experienced CI Administrator/Coordinator to join our talented and growing CIO team.
The key focus of this role will be to facilitate the completion of change management projects within the CIO system by supporting the Sponsor, Developers, and SCRUM Master. This means ensuring all documentation, metrics, and information is completed and filed. The CIO Coordinator will be required to work effectively with colleagues across all functions and seniority levels.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience of working within a busy commercial office environment is a must
- Continuous Improvement (CI) or IT Project experience is highly desirable
- Experience working with Microsoft Project preferred
- Proven ability to influence and engage stakeholders both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and positively influence others
- Strong planning and prioritising skills
- A driven and solution focused approach
As a CIO Coordinator at MRN, you will assist Sponsors with documentation required during all stages of the improvement project life cycle and track improvement projects in Microsoft Project. You will act as a liaison between the CIO, SCRUM Master, and Sponsor during the identification and discovery phases of an improvement project and attend project and CIO meetings as required. You will also prepare and distribute improvement project status reports to the CIO Manager, including metrics, key milestones, and key performance indicators and assist the SCRUM Master and CIO Manager as required.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary annual bonus related to company performance
- Attractive annual leave and pension schemes
- Health and life insurance plans
- Fantastic opportunities for future career development
- An inclusive and collaborative working culture
- Flexible working initiatives
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and motivation to be a success, please Apply Today!
Data Protection - Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at The MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.