Marketing Manager - Americas
A manufacturer of specialty chemicals used in the general metal finishing industry has an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager - Americas.
The person in this role will be responsible for the development of local marketing/promotion strategies and materials, and its implementation across all marketing channels for all GMF and Electronics products and technologies.
- Develop customized marketing strategies in collaboration with the local sales organization and central marketing teams that are based on global business strategies and aligned with the needs of the target markets and audience in the assigned region.
- Derived from the respective promotion strategies development of the complete communication mix - including tailored content and messages, promotional material, including customer presentations, publications (e.g. press releases, articles, newspapers, newsletters), social media and advertising campaigns as well as video content.
- Specific focus on expanding our digital marketing activities, especially in social media.
- Develop local webinar schedule and carry out events as organizer and host.
- Development of trade fair, conference and customer seminar concepts and execution of the corresponding promotion strategies.
- Training sales organizations on how to build comprehensive marketing strategies for the EL and GMF business units.
- Perform other related duties that may be assigned or associated with the responsibility of the position.
- Degree in (online) marketing, communications or a related field with a strong affinity for technical marketing and online media.
- More than 5 years of experiences executing or leading marketing/promotion activities in the B2B sector, preferably chemical / engineering industry.
- Strategic thinking with proven senior-level experience as a content strategist at a global and regional level.
- Proven conceptual skills with a demonstrated understanding of content strategy's role to transform business objectives and goals.
- Proven track record in copywriting and developing all kind of promotional materials and campaigns.
- Substantial experience in digital and social media marketing, preferably experience in e-commerce marketing.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a global team environment and with people at all levels in the organization.
- Highly organized, self-sufficient working attitude with an attention to detail.
- Hands-on-can-do attitude and a keen interest in proactively developing an important new suite of services and capabilities in the assigned region.
Individuals who possess the Education and Experience for the position and wish to apply, should send resume including detailed experience summary and salary expectations.
We are unable to respond to telephone inquiries. Only candidates who have the Minimum requirements will be considered.