Primary School Teachers
Full time and Part Time roles
£90-140 per day
Due to high demand, Teaching Personnel are keen to recruit Outstanding KS2 Teachers across schools in Preston, Blackpool, and Fleetwood. These teachers will be flexible in their approach to work, day to day or long term. We can be flexible with part time and full-time opportunities.
Teachers are expected to plan and prepare work to take with them to schools in case work is not supplied.
These teachers will be showcasing themselves to a variety of schools and in many cases have gained permanent positions through this method.
- Closing Date: 18th December
- Start date: ASAP
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning for learning and progression in the subject agreed and for classes across the school
- Differentiating for the various needs of the pupils, and teaching accordingly
- Assessing, monitoring, and recording progression
- Creating a safe and engaging learning environment
- Managing behaviour effectively
- Providing feedback to parents or carers, where necessary
- Undertaking continuous professional development
- Contributing to the wider life of the school
If you are interested in this role please apply now or email #removed# with an updated CV, and we will be in touch shortly.
Teaching Personnel will offer CPD opportunities, Competitive rates, and we work with a large number of schools in Preston, Blackpool and Fleetwood.