Initial 3 Month contract
Up to £550 per day
My client are a leading multi-channel retailer and they are looking for a Scrum Master to join them on one of their key programmes. This is a very exciting and crucial role for the business, they are looking for a talented and proven Scrum Master to coach and guide the teams to successfully adopt the framework!
The successful candidate will be an Agent of change who can cultivate a culture of continuous improvement, you should be able to lead by example and know how to get the best out of people. There are constant and rapid changes within the business so dealing with this will be critical. You will be an Agile framework expert with the ability to deal with conflicts and come up with clear resolutions.
Skills and experience required:
- Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner
- Thorough and in-depth knowledge of the scrum framework
- Demonstrable experience in areas of agile other than scrum (lean, kanban, xp etc)
- Experience of running workshops & training sessions
- Excellent communication skills, used to influence and negotiate with key stakeholders
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
- Ideally from a technical background with experience & knowledge of best practices such as CI, TDD, BDD, DevOps, etc.
So what are the next steps?
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the relevant skills then please do not hesitate to apply directly. You can also send a copy of your CV and interest to kirsty(dot)Hallett(at)interquestgroup(dot)com or give Kirsty a call directly on.
Job Type: Contract
Location: West London, South East
Apply for this job now.