HR Officer - Park Plaza London RiverbankDepartment:
Hours per week:
12 AugustAt PPHE we are all about Creating amazing experiences, valued moments and Warm Welcomes saying this we are now on the lookout for an HR Officer
to join our teams at Park Plaza Riverbank and Park Plaza Waterloo and lead by example using our values.
As our HR Officer
you will support hotel’s operating goals by maximising team member productivity and well-being and achieve the hotel’s guest service objectives. In addition, the role pro-actively handles HR administration. To abide by policies and procedures in accordance with employment law, the hotel’s guidelines and business plan, the departmental business plan, and Park Plaza Hotels corporate Human Resources guidelines and service concepts. You will Create, support and lead by example in having a positive, open and results-orientated working climate, which reflects the PPHE Hotel Group context and values, both within the HR department and throughout the wider hotel.We are looking for a HR Officer
- Assist and guide team members on an ad hoc basis
- Assist with Hotel 90 Day Plan, ensuring agreed targets and projects are met within the agreed timescales
- Complete weekly HOD report
- To support other hotel business areas when their HR Contact is out of the office, ensuring issues are resolved appropriately and in a timely manner with feedback given to main contact.
- support the Heads of Department to actively recruit, screen and follow Company Procedures to attract qualified candidates for vacancies
- pro-actively promote the PPHE Hotel Blueprint throughout the hotel, ensuring all activities contribute to achieving the desired working climate
- Support the HODs in conducting investigation meetings and disciplinary hearings and ensures any correspondence is completed and issued within departmental deadlines
- Work closely with Payroll and the HRSC to ensure payroll paperwork is accurate and submitted in advance of deadlines.
- Ensures compliance with hotel Human Resources guidelines, policies and procedures, as well as employment law, rules and regulations
- You will be flexible in dealing with multiple HR Administration tasks as given to you by your line Manager
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- With previous experience as a HR Officer
Benefits of working for us as a HR Officer
- 30 Days of Holiday a year
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Park Plaza. Be part of it.Apply now and join one of the best places to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Role: HR Officer - Park Plaza London Riverbank
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Location: London (Greater), South East England, South East England
Apply for this job now.