COMPANY: ANSON MCCADE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP80000 - GBP100000 per annum + Benefits listed in advert
SAP ANALYTICS MANAGER
I'm currently working with one of the most successful and globally renowned professional services firms. With offices across the globe and exceptionally strong market presence in the UK, they offer consulting across a wide range of business and technology driven transformation initiatives, driving value for their clients and helping them leverage new, emerging technologies.
Their SAP practice in the UK is the highest performing and most successful practice of its kind. They are out-performing every other rival company in this arena through a unique blend of advisory excellence combined with technical mastery of a range of SAP products. They help clients with complete transformations, from start to finish. If you're a SAP professional working in the UK, this is the practice you want to work in.
In the face of the current circumstances, this company are pushing ahead with scheduled hiring - they have a very healthy pipeline of work that will be keeping the practice very busy come September time, and they are planning to make multiple hires into the practice, interviewing remotely and on-boarding people in September. As part of this hiring push, I am not on the lookout for a SAP Analytics Manager to join the practice.
The SAP Analytics Manager will be helping clients maximise the potential of their SAP capabilities, with offerings across multiple business horizontals. You will be providing complete consultancy package, from advisory and strategy work, through to system integration, and everything in between, for global enterprises - this role specifically focuses on working with large, global businesses on highly complex projects, so there is plenty to get stuck in to!
This role will focus specifically on SAP S/4 HANA and Finance transformations with global businesses. With that in mind, the ideal SAP Analytics Manager will have the following:
- Excellent track record with a top-level consulting firm. Applications without this experience will not be considered.
- Experience of multiple end-to-end implementations in SAP Analytics and Data Management, specifically using S/4 HANA.
- Proven knowledge and experience in SAP Analytics and data migration, MDM, MDG and particularly strong track record in SAP data products and tools like SAP BI and Cloud
- Experience across the whole project lifecycle, from bid proposals/pre-sales, to strategy and solution design, to system implementation and integration and beyond.
In return, you'll receive the following package:
- Base salary up to £100,000
- Excellent bonus potential
- Upwards of £5,000 flex fund
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private medical care
- Excellent annual leave allowance
- The chance to work with the most expert SAP practice in the UK
If you're a SAP Analytics specialist with excellent S/4 HANA experience and a strong consulting pedigree, apply now for immediate consideration.
SAP ANALYTICS MANAGER