The Commercial Financial Controller position is a permanent position working for a high growth investor backed Clean Energy business in West London.
The company is set to grow rapidly over the next few years and is well placed to capitalise on recent market changes. They are now looking to invest in their finance function with the addition of a Commercial Financial Controller.
The role will support the development of business growth through the provision of high-quality financial models, forecasts and insightful analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production of financial models to support fund raising activities
- Support fund raising due diligence process
- Prepare financial models to support new business cases
- Analysis of proposed business initiatives
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Support senior management decision making with insightful analysis
- Develop KPI’s to articulate trends in the business
- Prepare reports for the CFO and board
- Educated to degree level
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA or similar) with PQE in industry
- A technically sound Accountant with experience in a commercial role.
- Strong analytical and excel modelling skills
- Good stakeholder management
- Self-motivated and adaptable to the demands of a fast-changing high growth business.
If you are interested in the role of Commercial Financial Controller, then do submit your CV.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.