Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Accounts Payable Coordinator
About the Company and the Accounts Payable Associate position
- Dress Down Day, everyday!
- Strong customer focus, providing the very best technology to their clients.
- An innovative, growth-oriented environment.
- A team-based, progressive culture.
- Flexible hourly schedule with opportunity to work remote 2x/ wk.
The Accounting Associate - Account Payable Role
- Process vendor invoices for payment and audit vendor invoices.
- Weekly check runs
- Process check requests and ensure accurate coding and approval.
- Calculate and prepare monthly Accounts Payable accruals on a monthly basis.
- Accounts Payable Associate will perform balance sheet reconciliations.
Preferred Qualifications of the Accounting Associate
- Associates degree or relevant work experience.
- High volume AP experience within a larger sized organization working with an ERP system.
- MS Excel - Pivot Tables and V Lookup Experience preferred