A leading private equity firm are recruiting a highly confidential newly created opportunity for a dynamic Operations and EA Manager to lead and mentor their executive support staff.
This role will be a permanent position based in the heart of Mayfair, London. This position also offers a very competitive annual salary and benefits package.
This is a busy and involved role that would suit someone who has been an Operations/Executive Assistant Manager but has moved into a personnel management position.
The role will comprise of:
- Oversee the operations for the company
- Plan and oversee strategic, operational and administrative projects
- Manage relationships with building management
- Working closely with the Office Manager on company specific IT related projects
- Work in conjunction with investment professionals and senior leadership team in the preparation and conducting of the Team performance reviews, ensuring fairness and consistency across the teams
- Identify training needs and areas for development both on an individual level and for the whole Team
- Identify and manage under-performance, including obtaining feedback from investment professionals and holding review meetings with those concerned.
- Own weekly Team meetings agenda - ensuring all parties are kept updated with consistent messaging
- Work with other key operations teams, Finance, IT and Business Support, to ensure Team's delivery supports key business objectives
- Adhering to existing HR processes and management of the induction process for all new starters to the company
- Manage any specific operations projects across the business
- Support various other ad-hoc HR projects in line with CEO requirements
- Liaise with the CFO and finance department in relation to payroll and other financial administrative matters
- Administer expenses and ensure company resources are allocated against specific departments
- Organising external and internal events in the UK
- Handle all events requests, enquiries
- Prepare proposals to each event
- Key liaison between all parties involved internal and external
The ideal candidate:
- Should ideally come from a boutique finance or financial services environment and must have strong experience of managing a team of business/executive support staff in addition to the operations management experience
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills required
- A genuine passion for managing, mentoring and developing people.
Due to overwhelming advert response we can only contact suitable candidates and wish you every success in your search for a new role