- Meet or exceed annual controls sales goal as assigned by management
- Increase revenue year over year from the commercial controls sector
- Generate increased business through understanding specific needs, identifying projects and providing a high level of customer service
- Coordinate and follow up the administration of the project by working closely with the assigned project manager, contractor and Inside Sales Support Group
- Establish and maintain communication between CCG, CCS, consulting engineer and the commercial contractor market
- Provide input for management to develop a strategic marketing plan to penetrate the controls market.
- Assist with analyzing and forecasting the present conditions in the controls market
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning
- Promote market expansion of controls and equipment integration to commercial contractors
- Increase his/her own technical knowledge and knowledge of competitive offerings
- Attend at least 16 hours of business or product training annually
- Maintain knowledge of competitor’s products and services
- Completes accurate and timely weekly call reports and monthly expense reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other related field desired
- 3 years experience with HVAC Mechanical Systems
- 3 year experience with Control Systems
- 3 years Project Management experience
- 1 year experience with controls interface software, AutoCAD or Visio.
- Proficient computers skills with MS Office
- Applicable knowledge of computer networks and programming microprocessors preferred
Americans with Disability Specifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Mingledorff's in an equal opportunity affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Attention Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact #removed# or 770-446-6311 for assistance with an accommodation.
Mingledorff’s was founded in 1939 and has since become a highly regarded and leading distributor of HVAC equipment. We have grown to 35 locations throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi and South Carolina.
Role: Control Sales Engineer
Apply for this job now.