Vision For Education have a number of opportunities for an ASC Teaching Assistant to work with pupils who have a diagnosis of Autism. You would be required to work in special needs schools in Greater Manchester, assisting children and young people with barriers to learning.
As an ASC Teaching Assistant you will be able to meet the needs of pupils who require additional support to ensure that they get the most out of their educational experience. The pupils will often have additional SEN needs as well as Autism and successful experience of working with pupils with of this nature is desirable.
The ASC Teaching Assistant post will suit someone who has knowledge of Autism and is looking to work a special needs school environment. The school provide an educational environment that is child centred, flexible and responsive to the complex needs of each pupil.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this ASC Teaching Assistant position are:
• Have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
• Ideally have an understanding of Autism
• Have a passion for working with children with barriers to learning
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued ASC Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an ASC Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester team on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.