£20,000 - £25,000
A fantastic Insolvency Practitioners in Wilmslow, best known for their impeccable knowledge and advice to clients are recruiting into their Corporate team.
The business established over 25 years ago and are continuing to expand as they plan to grow their corporate team throughout 2019.
This is a business perfect for a local candidate who may have family commitments and now wants to work more local to home as many staff within the business have these commitments outside of work.
Your role will be a key support to the Insolvency Practitioners in managing a case from start to finish so you will receive full exposure of a case including:
- Managing your own case load of liquidations & administrations right through to closure
- Being the main point of contact for your case ensuring all parties are updated throughout the whole process
- Following and adhering to regulations and procedures throughout the process
- Preparing all documentation for a case to be filed
- Investigating the Directors in all areas to ensure cases can be completed
- Fact finding & preparing reports on Directors
- Liaising with all parties throughout the process including Creditors, Solicitors & Stakeholders
This is an ideal role for somebody who might currently work in Manchester Central or further afield but now wants to work more local to home but still work for a brilliant company that will offer you a flexible working environment & a great opportunity.
The management team have decided there are two routes you can take with this position; you can either progress into a management role or to be an Insolvency Practitioner or you can stay within this role for the long term if that's where you would like to be.
To be considered, you must hold experience in Corporate Insolvency and have the knowledge and skills to perform in the role.
Please apply or email your CV to
Role: Insolvency Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, Cheshire
Apply for this job now.