Currently seeking an enthusiastic social care worker to join a reputable service supporting adults with intellectual disabilities towards independent living and community integration. We are seeking someone with experience in the area of intellectual disabilities (placements accepted), who is passionate about making a difference to the residents of the home.
This is a full time post with excellent opportunities to develop and progress within your career.
- Level 7 / 8 Degree in Social Care or Applied social studies in social care
- Experience/ working knowledge of Intellectual Disability services in Ireland
- Excellent knowledge of The Health Act 2007 and HIQA regulations
- Have a good understanding of person-centred service provision & key working
- Work well as part of a team and with key stake holders
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Hold a full, clean manual driving licence
- Be driven, energetic, proactive and resilient
For more information, please forward your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Meigheann on [... Click Apply...].