Teaching Personnel are working closely with a mainstream secondary school Bridport who are looking to appoint an outstanding ICT teacher on a permanent basis to join the school from September.
The school is looking for a highly motivated educator with an overt passion for information technology who will inspire pupils, engage with parents and direct other adults within your classroom. The successful applicant will be required to teach up to Key Stage 4 where they will be required to support, stretch and challenge students of all abilities and will be a part of an innovative and dynamic team where class sizes are small and pupils are well-behaved.
To apply you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ability to teach ICT up to Key Stage 4.
- Awareness of relevant legislation relating to child protection.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in working relationship with young pupils and in forming effective professional relationships with a wide range of contacts.
- Understanding of issues affecting behaviour and barriers to learning.
- Be able to adapt lessons to suit every students individual needs.
The school prides its self on a world class learning environment where there is a passion and commitment to every student and member of staff.
For all ICT teachers interested, please apply now for consideration and submit a CV via the “apply now” link in this advert, or call Georgia in the Teaching Personnel Dorset Secondary branch for further information about this opportunity.