We are seeking an LPN to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients at Lopatcong Center!
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MUST BE WILLING TO START BY 05/21/2018
- MUST ALREADY BE LICENSED TO WORK IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Great Voluntary Group Benefits; Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Meal Stipends
TravelCare USA is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. TravelCare attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
TravelCare services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, TravelCare provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger TravelCare network.
TravelCare USA is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Role: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Apply for this job now.