Graduate teaching assistant
Have you recently graduated, and are now considering a career in teaching?
Are you interested in working full-time with a growing school that can provide training?
Are you a graduate wanting to gain experience in school before applying for your PGCE?
Teaching Personnel are currently working alongside secondary schools in the Tunbridge wells area of West Kent who are looking to recruit ambitious and confident graduates as teaching assistants and aspiring teachers. These positions can be either full or part-time and will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and training.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to commit to a long-term role
- Have a respectful and professional manner towards pupils and staff within the school
- Have a passion for education and be enthusiastic
- Can work alongside a classroom teacher and with other members of the support team
- Have an excellent understanding of the classroom and have high expectations of work and behaviour
Candidate minimum requirements:
- Have the appropriate Teaching qualifications
- Experience working with KS3 and KS4 children
- The right to work within the UK
- The ability to provide two references from your most recent employers
- All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid child workforce Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Teaching Personnel Benefits:
- Specialist trained consultants - supporting you in finding your ideal role
- Full access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training
- If your friend or colleague works through us for at least five days, you will be entitled to a GBP50 bonus!
- Supporting your COVID-secure safe return to work
If you are interested in applying for this role or have any questions, please email your CV to our recruiter Charlie: #removed# or call the friendly West Kent/East Sussex office on 01622 92 0703
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.