We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our SNF team! You will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders.
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems
- Must be a licensed SLP in the state of Maryland
- Familiarity with communication disorders
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
This is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
*PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL / A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WILL TYPICALLY ARRIVE VIA EMAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS
REQ ID BTY
As staffing professionals, we have experience placing healthcare candidates in many different settings. We also have been successful in industries such as, pharmaceutical, engineering, IT, therapy, executives, human resources. Contact us today to learn more!
Role: Speech Language Pathologist
Apply for this job now.