Immediate need for a Mechanic. We are looking for a Diesel Mechanicto join our team at our Fort Wayne Location!
What We Offer!!
- Insurance after 60 days
- 401k after 1 year
- Pay will be based on experience
Applicant must have experience too with engine work and preventative maintenance on semi trucks, dump trucks, trailers, and heavy equipment. Perform work in compliance with DOT safety standards. Ensure completion of work orders associated with repairs/services. Perform preventative maintenance inspections and daily repairs. Responsible for fluid/filter changes and lubrication of moving parts. Fleet inspection of fluid levels has assigned. Individual must work well alone and must be able to produce results.
- Has personal level of tool ownership / inventory
- Has welding & fabricating ability
- Has air & hydraulic brake system experience plus any type of training from specific manufacturers, ABS included
- Has hydraulic experience
- Has the ability to perform Preventive Maintenance Service
- Has the ability to perform tire work
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Previous experience as a mechanic - At least 1 year of experience!
- CDL is a huge plus but not required
- ASE Certification is also a huge plus but not required
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Customer Based
- Strong Customer Service
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Role: Diesel Mechanic
Apply for this job now.