National Retailer for AT&T seeking one qualified candidate.
Primary focus includes-
Leasing agents at Apartment Complexes provide us with leads of their new tenants moving in or when existing tenants need AT&T TV, Phone and Internet.
The focus of this position is to maintain previously established relationships with the leasing agents so they continue to submit referrals and earn rewards!
Stock leasing offices with marketing materials. Flyers, business cards, door hangers
Educate Leasing Agents on submitting referrals for move ins and existing tenants
Host & sponsor community events for maximum exposure
Target existing tenants with branded advertising
- A module of MDU's (Multiple Dwelling Units) will be provided to you with set routes and schedules for visitation and coordinating events
- Create your own schedule
- The Account rep will be provided with the following.
- Marketing materials. Company flyers, business cards, door hangers.
- Visitation training, event coordinating and a dedicated Visits & Event Coach
- Opportunity for future acquistion, self business builder.
- Maintaining compliance, Providing feedback and field results via CRM reporting
- Reliable transportation
- Sales experience is a must. Face to Face a BIG plus
- Customer service mindset
- Well spoken with professional appearance
- PC/laptop & printer w/scanner at home
- Must be willing to work a specific program and meet company guidelines
This position requires a dynamic attitude, outgoing, friendly personality with the ability to quickly build relationships.
- Phone interview
- Second phone interview
- Visitation training in the field
- Continuous training and support
This is a long term PART TIME position to be filled immediately.
The right candidate could easily make this a full time position and earn 60K plus.
Digitalink Communications, LLC and AT&T Solution Provider, was established in 2009. We market AT&T products and services nationwide using direct sales and referral reward program marketing methods. We specialize in marketing AT&T services to residents of apartment communities.
The company's primary focus is to maintain the personal and professional relationships of all employees while developing teamwork, integrity, core values and accountability in all phases of daily operations. We succeed if you succeed.
Role: AT&T Retailer Relationship Manager - Apartment Communities. ORL
Apply for this job now.