Conducts, tests and troubleshoots electronic product, components and systems to ensure production quality standards are met.
- Develops, maintains and improves all test and burn-in processes within area or responsibility.
- Periodically reviews all process specifications to determine if they accurately reflect the process requirements and test techniques. Updates the specifications as required.
- Ensures that test and burn-in processes are within all safety, ISO-9000 and BABT compliance.
- Consistently reviews quality yields and develops corrective actions to eliminate any yield detractors, further improves the process and product reliability. Works with the Quality Engineer to determine if field/box line data indicates a need for process/product improvement.
- Assists with the fabrication and development of new equipment, fixtures and test programs.
- Ensures that effective preventive maintenance, calibration, diagnostics, re-qualification and daily measurement schedules are in place for each test and burn-in process.
- Coordinates manufacturing, maintenance and engineering preventive maintenance activities. Ensures that scheduled preventive maintenance activities are completed according to the specified schedule.
- Assists engineering and the development labs with all new product introduction and development.
- Coordinates and monitors all FIMPA or product off-load activities for assigned test and burn-in processes.
- Ensures that each test and burn-in process has a training/certification package for both manufacturing and maintenance. Facilitates the completion of these training/certification packages with the appropriate engineer(s) and the Resource Development Department.
- Assists Industrial Engineering with all equipment moves or line re-arrangements as required.
- Periodically evaluates new equipment and develops a realistic and cost effective capitol justification for purchasing this equipment.
- Drives recovery actions/repair of any test or burn-in process that is down. Coordinates recovery/repair activities with the respective maintenance, technicians, engineers, suppliers or maintenance spare parts analyzers whose area of competence is necessary to get the process back in working order.
- Coordinates the development of disaster recovery plans for each test and burn-in process within the area of responsibility.
- Follows Engineering test processes.
- Ability to perform high-level repair, format and "build" software per unit configuration and connect hardware (cables) between multiple units and bynets.
- Configures/flashes firmware on the CMIC Sub-assembly and connects twisted pair and BNC Ethernet connections between unit(s).
- Sets-up complex Disk Arrays.
- Troubleshoots/debugs at multiple system levels.
- Performs module verification.
Local and international companies trust Onin Group to find motivated job seekers to grow within their own organization!
Role: Test Technician (Entry Level - Senior Level)
Apply for this job now.