Dental AssistantWest St. Paul, MN
Affordable Dentures and Implants is looking for an experienced Licensed Dental Assistant- SIGN ON BONUS.
At an Affordable Dentures & Implants practice you will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our affiliated dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team:
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and 401K
- Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
- Development potential through superior training and education
- No nights or weekends
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service.
- At least one year of hands-on assisting experience with dentures and/or implants
- Experienced in taking impressions for dentures preferred
- One year oral surgery experience
- X-ray certification
- Chair-sidedental assist for impressions, dentures, dental implants and oral surgery (applicability dependenton State law and scope of practice regulations)
- Provision of best-in-class customer service
- Minimal travel may be required for training and/or continuing education purposes
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience straight to your inbox!
Return to SearchCompany Description
Affordable Dentures Dental Laboratories is the largest U.S. network of denture- and implant-focused labs, employing more than 730 technicians. With full-service on-site dental labs at all Affordable Dentures & Implants locations, our affiliated practices are able to provide a full range of tooth replacement services, from same-day dentures and partials to implant-supported dentures.
There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team.
◾Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
◾Development potential through superior training and education
◾No nights or weekends
◾Good, consistent hours
◾Shared mission to deliver “A Smile for Everyone”
◾Team members inspired to give back, through “Missions of Mercy” and other charitable endeavors
Role: Dental Assistant
Location: West Saint Paul,
Apply for this job now.