Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - York - £30 per hour
An experienced children's social worker is required to join York on their Safeguarding team. As Children's Safeguarding Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Children's services.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
- Very stable authority
- Supportive management
- Modern offices
- Excellent transport links
The ideal Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:Liaising with other professionalsRelevant legislationHolding complex casesWorking with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in NeedChild protection Care proceedingsAttending CourtCourt ReportsWorking with new Public Law Outline (PLO)Section 47sCore AssessmentsChild protection meetingsCase conferencesAttending LAC Reviews
As a Safeguarding Social Worker, you MUST be:HCPC registered Eligible to work in the UK A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed#
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme
Role: Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - York - £30 per hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: north yorkshire, england, england
Apply for this job now.