Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and caring individual to join a new school team in September. The role will involve one-to-one support for a child that will be starting school in Year R, alongside small group work with other identified Year R pupils.
The successful candidate will be part of a supportive Year R team which includes job share teachers and a Learning Support Assistant. The team will work in such a way that ideas and expertise can be regularly shared between the successful candidate and the team. The candidate will preferably have experience of managing pupils with additional needs including social, emotional difficulties.
The post is for one year in the first instance, with the potential to continue depending on the needs of the child and the school's staffing requirements.
This role will also include being part of the Lunchtime Team.
We are looking for someone to work in partnership with the class teacher and school who:
- enjoys working with children
- is able to work as part of a team
- has a positive outlook on life with a good sense of humour
- is organised and able to work independently
- has competence in Literacy and Numeracy
- demonstrates high levels of emotional intelligence
Your responsibilities in the classroom will include:
- working 1-1 with a child in receipt of EHC Plan who needs additional programmes of learning
- working with a small group under the direction of the teacher
- preparing and organising resources including administrative classroom tasks
Please contact Steve on #removed# to begin the registration process today