We are looking for a Driver/Warehouse Associate in San Francisco, Ca. Full time position
Open Monday - Friday only 6am-4pm Not open weekends
We are looking for a Delivery/Warehouse Associate to participate in our delivery warehouse operations and activities. Driver/Warehouse worker responsibilities include pulling materials, for orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- deliver to jobsites, pick up at vendors
- Proven working experience as a Driver/Warehouse Acssociate (willing to train)
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift license if available (we can train on the forklifts we have)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Ca "C" Drivers License is a must with driving record
Must pass light background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Established in 1962, Muller Construction Supply offers a complete line of concrete accessories to contractors in Northern California. We provide the link between manufacturers of specialty construction materials and the users of these products, and we have developed long-term relationships with local and national manufacturers of quality construction products. Muller Construction Supply places emphasis on products that are related to concrete construction, and our customers include building, engineering, concrete, electrical and plumbing contractors.
Muller Construction Supply operates a distribution center in San Jose and a sales office and warehouse in San Francisco. At a separate location in Richmond, Muller Products Corporation, dba Sansoe Concrete Specialties manufactures snapties, inner rods and other wire products.
Muller Construction Supply employs and retains experienced personnel at all levels of the business, and maintains a fleet of delivery vehicles to provide daily service in our marketing area. Northern California contractors depend upon Muller Construction Supply for quality product, accurate information, prompt delivery and straightforward business support.
To continue our mission of service to the industry, we have established an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and as of March 2002 we became a 100% employee owned company. In 1962, Joe Muller, our founder, set the standard for service in our industry; as employee-owners, we will continue to meet that standard in the future.
Role: Driver/Warehouse Associate
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.