Account Executive (Central Florida - Orlando or Tampa, FL)
Ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience in a business-to-business sales environment, creating and executing a territory management plan in a relevant technology industry.
- Proven yourself as a tenacious sales person, pursuing net new clients, developing business and networking with passion.
- A BA/BS Degree and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High-level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
- Understanding of solution selling and creating value for business clients.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, with ability to work individually and in a team environment.
Reasons you will love working here:
- Benefits package starting on Day 1 for you and your family
- Frequently listed as a top workplace and employer in Canada and the USA
- A focus on meaningful work that drives professional development
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Two paid volunteer days and one paid moving day a year
- Helping change the world with our staff-run charity
- An exciting workplace culture, including dog-friendly offices and monthly beer carts
About the company:
- We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential.
- Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work.
- As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
Role: Account Executive (Managed IT Services)
Apply for this job now.