Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £180 - £220 per day
A global powerhouse within the technology industry is looking for a Legal Executive to join their team remotely on a contract until 30th June 2023 initially.
As a Legal Executive, you will be accountable for assisting their EMEA Consumer and Global Consumer Sales teams, providing general support to attorneys and business teams on consumer legal issues, and assisting on broader knowledge management topics. A special focus is collecting information from business groups, analysing which legal and compliance topics might apply, and providing recommended guidance and solutions for Attorney / Paralegal review. You will also work closely with Attorneys and Paralegals on improving routine processes and legal matters in EMEA and beyond.
Additionally, you will actively collaborate with other parts of the global organisation to review, maintain and update internal legal guidance together with the core team of our Self-Help resources platforms.
- Assist attorneys, and other department roles on routine processes and legal matters
- Assist with collecting information, analysing and, drafting recommended guidance/solutions for consumer legal matters
- Identify recurring / frequently asked legal questions that might be addressed by drafting/or updating of Legal Self-Help business readiness platform
- Keep track and update Legal Self-Help business readiness resources
- Assist with content development for team presentations
- Review Travel, Gifts, and Hospitality requests against Anti-Corruption policy and local requirements
Skills / Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree OR 2+ years' experience in paralegal, legal administration, or relevant area.
- Have excellent verbal and written skills in English; ability to also speak French would be a huge plus.
- Service/Assistance providing oriented mindset;
- Be comfortable presenting their ideas;
- Have curiosity and be eager to learn and self-develop;
- Have some project management skills;
- Have the ability to analyse and understand policies and legal documents;
- Have passion for technology and learning new technologies;
- Be organised, analytical (can think clearly), problem solving oriented
- Be able to deal with ambiguity
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.