Company: GET STAFFED ONLINE RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Assistant Customer Service Manager
- Are a professional publishing services and subscriptions bureau.
- Provide quality services to professional publishers. And, we do it really well
- Work with some of the UK’s most well-known publishers
- Have been alive and thriving for over 35 years
- Are renowned experts – high quality, high standards
- Their people are everything. If you’re successful, they’re successful
- Encourage and reward hard work whilst aiming for the best work/life balance for everyone
As the Assistant CustomerService Manager, you will undertake a variety of duties in order to support the manager in the running of a busy customer service team.
- Assisting the Customer Service Department Manager with daily tasks and special projects, as required
- Acting as a main point of contact to the customer service team
- Assisting with organising and distributing the customer service workload
- Investigating and responding to complex queries raised by customers or internal departments
- Reviewing daily integrity checks and reports
- Setting up and maintaining email templates
- Documenting and updating instructions on the internal intranet system
- Being actively involved in reviewing internal processes
- Liaison with clients on any queries as necessary
- Liaison with Account Managers to ensure the smooth running of all client files
- To contribute towards the Customer Service Department workload
Who are you?
- Excellent initiative, with the ability to troubleshoot problems whilst working under pressure
- Thrive on working in a fast paced, highly professional environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- A passion for learning and implementing working processes
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and oral, with the ability to make things happen
- A willingness to be flexible and carry out extra duties outside normal role
- Have your own transport due to our beautiful rural location (car, bike, pony and trap, all modes accepted!)
Why our client?
- Superb career development; with opportunities to progress within a growing company
- Four weeks paid annual leave and bank holidays plus a day off on your birthday
- Excellent working environment (modern, purpose-built office setting with the peace and space of the countryside)
- Extensive training both now and in the future to encourage and facilitate professional growth
- An attractive salary package based on experience and current skills
- Full time hours (40 hours per week)
If you’re interested in this Assistant Customer Service Manager role, send your CV with a covering email explaining why you would like to become part of this fab company.