Company: FUTURE INFRASTRUCTURE HOLDINGS, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Future-Infrastructure East is looking for a Product Manager to join our team in our Lithonia office. The Product Manager manages the successful development and implementation of the product from beginning to end. This person sees strategic ideas from design and testing to implementation and market introduction.
The ideal candidate will be curious, have strong attention to detail, and passion for customer success.
- Research market needs - Review market data and complete an informative analysis of findings. Develops a product strategy that guides the team towards goals that meet the needs of both the end-user and business. Ensure stakeholders have a solid understanding of the product and its capabilities to ensure company-wide success.
- Manage product releases - Draft and distribute product briefs to ensure the smooth introduction of each new release. Answer questions and troubleshoot issues throughout the release lifecycle.
- Practice customer-centric development - Work with clients to understand their unique needs and pain points. Capture and share client feedback with the team to best investigate ways to create a solution. Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure features and functionality are meeting market needs in new and innovative ways. Report the success of the products and strategize improvements needed.
- Agile Management - Run daily rituals like scrum, backlog grooming, planning, and retrospective for a cross-functional team. Monitor the progress of issues and provide solutions for the development team.
- Bachelor's degree preferred Coax splicing, Engineering r a related field.
- Four years experience in product management
- Proven results influencing stakeholders and displaying improvements
- Ability to translate complex problems and ideas into easily understood descriptions
About Future-Infrastructure East
Future-Infrastructure East is a telecommunications industry organization dedicated to servicing our customers. Our employees enjoy a workplace that promotes a family like atmosphere.
Future-Infrastructure East, benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, 401-K, short and long-term disability. We also offer legal aid, vacation time, paid sick time, and paid holiday time off.
Powered by JazzHR