Ben Manis Plumbing is a family owned and operated business that has been experiencing significant growth over the past few years. In order to keep up with our growing business, we are looking to add new team members. This position is for a residential and commercial plumber who can handle complex jobs and high volume service work.
Installs, maintains and repairs pipes and fixtures associated with water distribution and sanitation systems in residential and commercial structures. This includes removing/resetting toilets/urinals, faucets, showers, water heaters, stacks, water lines, drain lines, garbage disposals, flushometers, water service, sewer mains, etc. Also completes re-roughs, new construction projects, boiler repair/installation, water services, laterals, etc. Clears clogged drains.
- Medical and other insurances
- Paid vacation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
- Performs work in new construction and rehab properties/projects
- Clears clogged drains using proper drain cleaning or water jetting equipment
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in residential and commercial buildings
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyzes problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken, maintains copies of receipts to be used for billing purposes
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
- Maintains a clean and operational company supplied work vehicle
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times
- 10 years of experience in residential and commercial plumbing applications
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving history
- Pass pre-employment drug screening, motor vehicle and background check
- Knowledgeable in Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs plumbing codes
- Valid Philadelphia Journeyman’s license or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; able to work with customers and office staff
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Backflow Prevention certification is a plus
- Valid OSHA-10 certificate is a plus
Ben Manis Plumbing is a family owned and operated residential and commercial plumbing company serving Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties. We have been in business since 2013 and have been growing every year since. We strive to provide reliable, affordable and trustworthy service to our customers and are looking for new team members who share these values to help us continue to grow.
Role: Journeyman Plumber
Location: Huntingdon Valley,
Apply for this job now.