COMPANY: MACILDOWIE ASSOCIATES.
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Macildowie HR is excited to be recruiting the following:
Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Regional - Camberley / Riverside (Basildon, Heathrow, Pirin and Camberley)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Salary: £35k
A generalist HR role actively supports the operation of the business by contributing to an effective and efficient customer focussed HR service across the organisation.
Working in partnership with internal Managers on all aspects of HR including: performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff management/ development. This will include supporting recruitment, talent management and succession planning.
This is an opportunity to support reward projects, including pay and benefits reviews and salary benchmarking and providing Analysis on key people metrics, eg. Employment costs, turnover.
You would be the first point of contact for guiding managers and staff on the application of HR policies, procedures and practices and providing an advisory service to employees ensuring they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements.
Help to improve organisational performance by driving core business objectives.
To be successful within the opportunity you must have the following:
-You will have the ability to work autonomously as well as part as a team.
- You should happy to travel in the UK and stay away from home on an occasional basis.
- You must be an experienced advisor, accustomed to working across the full HR remit.
- A specialist in using MS Excel, able to analyse, manipulate and interpret data and inform managers about business risks and opportunities.
- Be comfortable working with managers and technicians in industrial environments.
- Desirable qualities would be that you are an experienced interviewer, skilled in a range of selection techniques whom has knowledge of telecoms or engineering industry.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at #removed#