Position: Deputy Headteacher
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £40,000 - £45,000
Leader Education are seeking an experienced to work in one of our partnered schools in Stockport who provide outstanding education and support to children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
· Coordinating and overseeing the provision of special educational needs and disabilities support within the school.
· Collaborating with teachers, parents, and external agencies to develop and implement Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
· Providing guidance and training to staff to ensure best practice in SEND provision.
· Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of interventions and strategies.
· Teaching responsibilities included in this role
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
· National Award for SEND Coordination (NASENCO) or equivalent qualification.
· Proven experience in a SENDCo role or a similar position.
· Strong knowledge of SEND legislation and best practices.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated, we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and make a real difference in the lives of students with SEND needs.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.