We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Executive to join our Global Brand team based in London. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, in this role you will be responsible for NPD execution across Fragrance, Bath & Body and Home. You will also work on the development of programmes for key occasions and discovery sets and you will look after the analysis and management of our ongoing product assortment.
Product Marketing Responsibilities:
- Develop new product briefs for the Creative/Product Development team based in Paris, including assortment and pricing strategies, GM targets and recommendations for new formats, materials and textures, making sure the brand is following industry best practices
- Deliver artworks for all new products and updates to the base business assortment
- Work closely with Content and Creative Image teams to deliver packshots and content briefs related to new product and program launches, including planning and sourcing of samples and mock-ups for photoshoots
- Conduct competitive reviews and recommendations for NPD, keeping abreast of changes and trends in the Fragrance, Beauty and Luxury industries
- Lead the end-to-end development of key occasions programmes (Christmas, CNY, Eid) and Digital and Wholesale Exclusives, from design to execution, including developing concepts, product briefs and artwork creation
- Work closely with Regional teams to gain local market/channel feedback to deliver highly relevant programs
Product Launch Books and Ongoing Product Management
- Lead global launch books for new product and programme launches, in collaboration with Content and Commercial teams
- Maintain business catalogue and reference books for our ongoing assortment
Business Analysis and Budget Management
- Carry out performance analysis of new launches, providing recommendations to boost results
- Support bi-annual portfolio business review for full assortment
- Manage product marketing team budget
- Raise POs and support invoicing process
You will have...
- NPD experience within the Fragrance, Beauty or Luxury industries
- Excellent project management and organisational skills, able to manage a wide spectrum of projects in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable in the use of Excel
- Strong communication skills, being able to influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Resilient, proactive team player who enjoys working as part of a multi-disciplinary and multi-site team
And you will also our core values: Fearless Explorers, Ambitious In Our Vision, United In Our Individuality, and first and foremost passionate about fragrance.
If you want to take part in a journey where you can make a real difference, apply with your CV today and be bold with us.
Penhaligon's is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience. Unfortunately due to volume we cannot get back with feedback to all applicants so if you don't hear from us within 4 weeks consider your application hasn't been successful on this occasion.