A rapidly growing Biotechnology Company is looking for an experienced Senior Bioprocess Engineer, with a passion for cell culture, to join their rapidly growing and incredibly exciting scientific team in Cambridgeshire.
Senior Bioprocess Engineer Role:
This exciting opportunity is needing someone who is happy play a leading role within the Bioengineering team in to ensure milestones are reached. You will receive a competitive salary, the opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic and varied role and work with an ambitious and highly rewarding company.
Reporting the CSO, you have an extensive cell culture background in order to create a commercial product. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the design and execution of all bioreactor experiments.
- Continuous optimisation of processes
- Installation of bioprocessing equipment
- Process transfer - to pilot and commercial scales
Senior Bioprocess Engineer Requirements:
- PhD in relevant area
- 4+ years industry experience is essential
- Extensive Bioprocessing experience
- Extensive experience working with mammalian cells
- Bioreactor optimisation experience
In return, you will receive a salary of between £45,000 - £70,000, excellent benefits package and ongoing career development.
The interview process includes an initial telephone interview followed by a video interview. If this sounds like you, please apply now! Interviews can happen this week. If interested in this role, then apply now!