Company: ANTHEM CONSULTING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Marketing, BD and Digital Assistant: Broad marketing assistant role in an innovative global law firm. London based. Great graduate level role!
We are working with a popular international law firm, with a nurturing culture, who are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team. The role will support across all divisions including marketing, comms, campaigns, business development and digital. This would be a fantastic role for a graduate who is looking to gain a grounding in all areas before specialising.
The Marketing, BD and Digital Assistant will:
- Support with email marketing campaigns
- Edit and update the website, using their content management system
- Schedule social media content, working closely with the Marketing Campaigns team
- Support with the firm’s website development project
- Support BD managers in developing marketing collateral, such as brochures and pitches
- Assist with client webinars and hybrid events
This role would suit a graduate, who has gained some initial experience of administration or marketing. Ideally candidates will have some professional services or FS experience, perhaps through an internship or placement year. Candidates must be digitally savvy and have a strong interest in seeing how digital marketing is applied in a law firm environment.
The firm offer fantastic training and progression and many members of the team have been repeatedly promoted during their time in the firm. The role will support a great team of BD and Marketing Managers as well as working closely with the Head of Digital, who has 20 years of experience in the firm, to share with new team members.