Medical Front office
1) Answering phone, checking voice mail
2) Greeting and checking in patients; confirming patient appointments
3) Collecting patient payments
4) Customer service for customer inquiries and questions
5) Printing and logging new referrals
6) Pulling/filing charts; create new patient packets
7) Performing daily office duties faxing, filing, scanning
8) Performing various office duties, as directed by Office Coordinator
Experience in a medical office preferred. Experience with handling cash, typing, and computers. Must possess strong interpersonal skills with a high sensitivity to the needs of others, including the ability to communicate effectively with the staff, administrators, patients, families, physicians, volunteers and other customers. Knowledge of medical terminology and ICD-10 coding desirable.
Certified Source has built an organization dedicated to delivering a staffing experience of the highest level. Our laser focus on quality and service excellence are the differentiators that has our clients relying on us as the emerging leader in the industry. It is our focus on local markets that allows Certified Source to provide clients with staffing solutions custom tailored to their needs, while maintaining a pulse on the local economic market. This combination provides the strategic advantage companies look for in a partnership.
Role: Medical Front Desk Receptionist
Apply for this job now.