Great job opportunity! Picerne Real Estate Group has been building and managing properties on a continuing basis since 1925. With 3 generations of Picerne leadership providing continued growth on a national stage, pride of ownership is very important to our company.
We are currently seeking a maintenance technician with proven skills for an apartment community located in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- A general knowledge of apartment maintenance is required.
- You will be responsible for the upkeep of a property which includes making ready apartments, running work order tickets, on-call maintenance emergencies and conducting other assigned projects.
- Candidate must posses a high school diploma/equivalent
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- HVAC certification is required.
We offer a competitive compensation package including a company apartment discount and excellent benefits, which consists of an employer contributed health insurance, vacation, sick, holidays and 401K retirement plan with company match.
“Picerne Real Estate Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer #removed#
Required license or certification:
Picerne Real Estate Group has been developing, building and managing properties on a continuing basis since 1925. With 3 generations of Picerne leadership providing continued growth on a national stage, pride of ownership is very important to our company.
Role: Maintenance Technician - Apartment Community
Location: Ormond Beach,
Apply for this job now.