Perform tasks involving physical labor at water, sewer, storm, and site construction projects. Operate a variety of hand and power tools and systems. Clean and prepare sites throughout the day. Prepare materials for fellow crew members, and assist crew members as needed.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving manual labor in water, sewer, and storm rehabilitation projects.
- Rehabilitate wastewater infrastructures such as: manholes, sewer lines, vaults, and pump stations.
- Mix and apply concrete and epoxy to sewer and storm infrastructures.
- Maintain a clean job site by clearing job site of debris and eliminating potential safety hazards.
- Load and unload materials.
- Ensure that proper safety procedures are being followed.
- Drive company truck and trailer to and from job sites.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Must possess a valid Driver's License with a good driving record. (CDL is a huge plus)
- Must be willing to travel and work out of town Monday-Friday.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects and perform physical labor activities in field conditions.
- Must be self-motivated and reliable.
- Some knowledge of water and wastewater construction industry is preferred.
The Lyttle Companies began as a local plumbing company which today includes all facets of the water and sewer infrastructure industry. From residential repairs to the largest of municipal wastewater projects, Lyttle maintains its local community-based values as it builds influence to cover the entire Atlantic seaboard.
Role: Trenchless Technician
Apply for this job now.