Based in Middlewich, one of the leading specialist logistics providers in the UK is looking to boost its maintenance team to accommodate fleet growth and development with a new HGV Mechanic role.
As a permanent HGV Mechanic you will work on a unique range of purpose-built equipment from trucks, draw bars and trailers. The focus will be trailers and more specifically, on servicing, general maintenance, axels, brakes and electrical work with the occasional fabrication task.
- Overtime Saturdays as required at 1.5 times hourly rate
Your Shift Pattern
- Monday - Friday (occasional weekends may be required)
- 45hrs per week
- Times of work between #removed# (may differ depending on work load)
What we need from you:
- Our ideal candidate will enjoy a variety of work and the challenges specially designed equipment provides.
- You will probably have your City and Guilds, experience in a related sector, (trucks, agricultural for example), and maybe an HGV licence.
- You will need to have a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
At Silver Arrow, our priority is you. We strongly believe in getting to know you and understanding your needs in the hope of building a great working relationship.
Call us today on #removed#