PCBA Rework Operator in San Jose, CA
6-month contract to start with opportunity
$18-23/hr + 10% differential
Graveyard Shift: 11:30pm-7:00am
Requirements and Responsibilities
· Touch up and rework SMT board and components
· Visually inspects product to decide best course of action in order to repair
· Replaces any and all necessary components per instructions
· Performs soldering of components if necessary
· Visually inspects product once repaired and moves it to the next station
· Must be able to speak, read, and write in English fluently
· Must be able to clear 7 year background check and be eligible to work in U.S.
Balance Staffing is an experienced recruiting firm supporting job seekers.
Role: SMT Touch-Up/Rework
Apply for this job now.