A small Medical Device company based in Cambridgeshire are looking for a proven Quality Engineer to join on the permanent side of their business as they look to grow further in the industry.
The company has been given emergency FDA clearance to produce their devices but as they look to phase out contractors they are looking to replace the team with permanent members of staff to continue to grow the business and achieve ISO 13485 certification.
Experience with ISO 13485 and Plastic Injection Moulding are essential for this position.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the eQMS
- Generate, maintain and release company Procedures & Working Instructions (through the eQMS).
- Investigate & document customer issues, provide input to resolutions
- Manage Internal & External NCM using a range of quality tools
- Drive Root Cause Identification, create detailed reports of findings and Implement Effective Corrective Actions (through eQMS)
- Issue Certificates of Conformance and associated supporting documentation
- Final inspection of finished product/WIP product to specification prior to shipment.
- Incoming inspection of raw materials.
- Contribute to continuous improvement through activities such as Kaizens, 5Y, and Structured Problem-Solving
In return, you will receive a salary between £30,000 and £40,000 and excellent development of your skillset. The Interview process will next this week with zoom interviews followed by a face to face interview final, however they are open to do virtual interviews if required.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please apply now! If you want to discuss similar opportunities then email me at #removed#